Thursday, May 19, 2016

Oh Happy Day!


This beautiful view was waiting for me when I got home today! I have been dreaming of my beautiful grey couches for a loooong time and they are finally here!
But then....


Uh. Yeah. I was a little worried I was never going to get these things together! I really wanted to have them all put together and set up by the time Rob got home and after looking at this mess I thought there was no way it was even slightly possible. 
After awhile of mumbling and complaining, I started working on it and it was so easy! The hardest part was getting it out of the box. They seriously stuffed those things in there. 


LOVE! They're all put together and beautiful. Gosh, I love them! My heart is happy! 

I'm just going to sit here and enjoy my new beautiful couches and spotless living room, pretending my kitchen doesn't look like this...

S.O.S. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment